--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:
> > >
> > > Barry has crooked fingers?

Yes, indeed, the fingers Barry uses to point at his
"enemies" are as crooked as pretzels, and if you look
closely, you'll find they end up pointing back at
himself.

> > Cut her some slack, Michael. Ann's having a hard day:
> >
> Uh oh, somebody's button just got pushed. LoL!

Sure did. Barry's had a long run of exceptionally hard
days, a couple of weeks' worth at least, every one of
them created by Barry himself. His buttons are *very*
sore at this point, and the more people call attention
to his misbehavior, the more excruciating is his
discomfort.

As Ann notes, his recent barrage of jokes and funny ads
and New Age articles and lighthearted conversations with
Share are all an attempt to bury what he doesn't want
anyone to think about, the recent catastrophes he has
brought on himself.

I just wanted to add one point to Ann's expert analysis.
Not only was Barry's accusation of his "enemies'" purported
"obsession" with posters who had long left the forum a lie,
it was a lie that did what I described above: it pointed
right back at him.

As it turns out--we all pretty much knew this already--
it's Barry who obsesses, not us. The same source that
provided Barry with the statistics whose import he so
deliberately mischaracterized, Yahoo Advanced Search,
gives us a statistic that *accurately* characterizes his
own behavior, the very behavior of which he falsely
accuses his "enemies."

Just since Robin's last post here on April 6, Barry has
made *75* posts mentioning Robin--*most of them* original
mentions, and *most of them* vicious attacks on Robin.

If you're skeptical, it's easy to prove:

http://tinyurl.com/o2afqx3

This link will take you to the Yahoo Advanced Search list
of those posts, with a few lines from each highlighting the
mention. In most cases you can tell from those few lines
that the post was an attack; with others you'd have to
click on the post title and read the post itself to see.

The link is to just the first page of 10 hits; there's a
total of eight pages.

XENO, you might want to think about going through them
and finding any that do *not* fit the characterization
of obsessive Robin-hatred (you'd quote only those, and
there wouldn't be too many). Seems like the perfect job
for you after your analysis of Judy's mentions of Curtis.