--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> And yet here you are Judy, wasting one of your few remaining posts to
reply to alleged gibberish?! Go figure! IOW, methinks the lady doth
protest too much (-:
Translation: "Oh, shit, I screwed up *again*! She mustnot have meant
whatever it was I thought she meant--*I*can't even figure out what I had
in mind now, but I wassure it was going to just SMITE the bitch and I
wasgoing to *win* one for once to show my pastoral counselor.Well, I'll
just have to try to brazen it out as I usuallydo when I foul up,
although sometimes I have the scaryfeeling that maybe I'm not all that
convincing. No, no,I can't think about that or I'll go crazy...I can't
bearthat much reality. Somebody, HELP MEEEEEEE!!"

> ________________________________
emails [was Re: Four for Share]

> Does anybody have *any* idea what the loon's problem is?
> Both of her posts have been complete gibberish.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > Emily, excerpted from Judy's post to which I was referring: Whatever
he may have said or not said to you in private weeks ago..."There is no
basis for you to demand behind-the-scenes negotiations. So your use of
*dishonest place* doesn't make sense to me!

Just an observation for you.  Every time you sink into some kind
of revenge post - it backfires on you because you can't think clearly
from a dishonest place.   ÂÂ

> > On Jul 15, 2013, at 7:13 AM, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > >Ravi and Doc, yep funny how Judy and others referred to Robin's
emails to me as private whereas when she referred to my alleged demands
for such, she used the term behind the scenes. So, Robin sends private
emails to Share but Share *demands* emails that are *behind the scenes*
Go figure!

> > >Here's an editorial exercise exploring connotations by reversing
Judy's wordings:
> > >Last month Robin emailed Share *behind the scenes.* AND
> > >Share has demanded that
> >  the upsets between her and Robin be discussed via private
> >  emails. Private and demanded being Judy's word
> >  choices.
> > >
> > >Share says: I have requested that Robin and I discuss our upsets
via direct, offline emails.