> And seeing how King Tony lied to all of us, well, seems to be that the
apple
> fell from the tree and didn't roll an inch.
>
> Edg
>
> I wouldn't fault King Tony for having a clandestine family so much as
> would fault some of the other mucky-mucks for hitting on married
women,
> co-eds, etc.

I never met Tony, so what do I know?... and his "little secret" was
slight comparatively, but the concept still holds:  we were modeled unto
that "anything goes" -- especially if you don't get caught at it.  And
shame on me for snickering about it so many times instead of quitting
the movement.

Rick, I'm out of Fairfield and don't keep up -- do you know about any
others that could make the top-ten scoundrels list?

My off the cuff top ten in no special order:
1.  Dr. Bloomfield
2.  Ed Beckeley
3.  Heggy
4.  Bevvy
5.  Girish
6.  The serial rapist guy who lived in the dome house
7.  The guys who made it possible for the MUM campus murder
8.  The money launderers
9.  The commodities company leaders
10.  Andy Rymer

See? Tony, Sri Sri, Vaughn, didn't even make the list!

Edg