--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Wright writes and alive Barry buries
> loungers of the funniest farm organically
> in tantric flavors of turqish delight.
He sure did, in only the way that Barry can.

  [Funny Baby kids child images fun bajiroo photos 8 Naughty and Funny
Kids You Never Seen Before (45 Photos)]

> ________________________________

"settle down" in one Airbnb apartment instead of moving every couple of
weeks, just to see how that feels. It feels great, and a lot of it has
to do with this 'hood. Which, of course, is the area around Saint
Michel, in the Quartier Latin.

> This morning I decided to do what I almost never do, and walk around
snapping photos of the area and some of the things I love about it, and
in retrospect I highly recommend this as a spiritual practice. It really
helps you to "be in the moment" and appreciate what's going on around
you when you're photographing it to share with others who aren't there.

> Be warned: my life tends to revolve around sitting in cool cafés
and writing, so you're not likely to see photos of much else.

> I'd love to see similar "photo tours" of Fairfield, or any of the
'hoods you live in. Really. Wouldn't it be cool to see Card's town in
Finland, the way he sees it? Or Curtis', viewed from the point of view
of a street musician? Or Salyavin's, or merudanda's, or Share's, or
almost anyone's?

> Anyway, here's my photo tour for the morning, some of the places I
like in the 'hood I'm staying in. None are very crowded, and some are
actually closed, because these photos were taken on a Sunday morning. I
will probably break this up into several segments, because I've noticed
that Yahoo sometimes throws up when you try to insert too many photos in
a single post. Besides, unlike some here, I never have to worry about
"posting out."Â  :-)

> Le Départ, of course.
>

> Given its location (mentioned here several times earlier), and the
first view of Notre Dame that people get right outside of it...

> ...the prices aren't hideous, and it's still a cool place to sit and
write. Wifi gratuit, which is another nice perk.

> Then, a little ways away, there's Le Lutèce. Famous...and fun
anyway. No Wifi, but they do serve a reasonably-priced espresso and
croissant in the mornings.

> Studio 5 and the Latin Saint-Germain. The former is a burger/beer
joint, the latter a restaurant/cafe, both have good food and great happy
hour specials, and both have Wifi. I'm such a regular at LS-G that the
waiter just brings me my tall glass of Leffe without asking: