--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Wonderful photos Richard. And Ann and Ravi and turq too.
> Here's a little something about RAGBRAI:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36kCj9wQng&feature=youtu.be
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36kCj9wQng&feature=youtu.be>

Looks like fun. One can only hope, however, that
the Vedic Police Force was vigilant to make sure
that none of those tents or porta-potties faced
in an inauspicious direction.

If any did, here's an idea for next year's event.
Create a booth that contains S-V approved "wealth-
producing privies," for those who want to be On
The Program, All The Time.

Anyone suggesting that such a booth be called
"Vedic Shitty" will be severely reprimanded by
the FFL Moderators.  :-)

Just in case anyone feels I'm too over the top
with this one, there really IS an operation called
Maharishi Vedic City Porta Potty Rental:

http://www.mesawasteservices.com/porta-potty-rentals/ia/maharishi-vedic-\
city.html
<http://www.mesawasteservices.com/porta-potty-rentals/ia/maharishi-vedic\
-city.html>

Rumors that this is a design prototype for their
newest model are so far unsubstantiated:

                                                 :-)