Ohhhhh Share. Thank you. Actually two weeks of two kinds of antibiotics is
getting to my head! Having to supplement with probiotics, intermittently.
Still on them. Feeling a little better..... in my head. It is a chronic concern
I hope to reverse in the next few months.  Not so good in the tummy because of
the medicines.
If I was not healthy, this would be a much bigger problem. Although some really
healthy people have been taken by the little things. So with that in mind, my
mind is thinking to have fun and not wish to argue and fret with everyone. I do
like a good round in the ring, but taking on Judy? Are you kidding me? There is
no winning that fight.
...because well, I, I, I will just take
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQcYxWMc-Y it. :)