Seriously, Judy, (Thank you Ravi for putting the perspective on obsession
here.)  God dammit, look at Gino. Listen to Gino.
I would have done him like a candle stick with a purple rubber glove.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "Stop, and tell me what I feel about you, babe."
Oh yeah, "Stop," "I just want to Stop."
Hair and voice. The chest hair pouring out of the satvic suit.
I am going to Montreal, got my passport, grab me one of those free bikes and
eat Chinese food paying the VAT tax and all, just to romance on my iphone
youtube display of Gino for a day...