Funny thing is, I have a friend who was born a few months earlier than Gino,
and not too much further south. These men could be brothers. These men have
similar charisma. I looked at the birthdate of Gino baby tonight and no wonder!

Is it the Mangal in Tula?  Or Shani in Kanya?  Or is it the nodes?
Those are the only similar Jyotish configurations.
What makes lots of women, desire these men?

Seventhray, who is Fred?