The biggest question I have, Michael, is where have you been all this time?!

The timing and imagery in these stories, and your ear for dialogue, of course,
is *exceptional*. More, more! So lively, and flat out hilarious! You *must*
share these widely. Every time I read these, they crack me up, as if it was the
first time I read the story.

Thanks, again!