Aw, please don't fret, Bee, Judy will be back before you know it! Only four
more days, actually, and you can continue your near-eternal, comfy, cozy
obsession. She knows you miss her, and want her.

Really touching the way you think about her constantly, always thinking of new
ways to describe her, counting her posts, attempting to quote the very words
she writes.

Do you know you are the ONLY ONE here, out of this thousand-plus member forum,
who has even mentioned her NAME, since she left last week?? Now, THAT is
dedication!

Oh Bee, you are *so* smitten! A heartwarming thing to see. Boy is it going to
feel GOOD when she returns, oui?