I'll be leaving soon once the whole mob is back and takes over FFL in only a
few hours now.  Send me e-mail notice if any more good first hand reminiscence
accounts of TM history get posted.  You know, like from someone who was
actually there when something happened.

It was FFL,  "And, I don't care to stay here long".
-Buck in the Dome