Thanks Auth!

Yes, I see you have that correct, and rightly corrected!

My perspective was I forgot what order it should be in. It was somewhere housed
in the brain, just a bit scrambled and I surely was not going to waste my time
digging up the language history, because even today, the word, "gay," is not
the same as long ago. "Ain't," is now a word.  "Liberal," is now a different
meaning, except I am getting confused to which one is correct anymore.
 hahaha.
....Lacking brain function when Gino sings that particular song and brings all
kind of thoughts and almost causes a stutter. LOL.
(Not necessarily about Gino, the wholeness of experience from remembering
times, the people we know who we love and of course, Gino, gives us that
handsome quality to reminisce, in whatever state of mind that brings us
pleasant thoughts of long time love in our past, present and future.  He is not
my man, he reminds me of one fond memory that does not leave, so far, in this
life. Dementia will be my salvation!