Sure it is relaxing - as I was telling someone it's just not nicotine but
the sensory experience and the whole ritual that goes with it. It's a long
habit for me now.

I think I'm taking in more nicotine with the e-cigarette, the starter pack
has high nicotine and I used to smoke ultra-lights. So anyone I will get
the lighter version and eventually zero nicotine.  E-cigs aren't same as
cigarettes sensory wise but pretty close and if I just mindlessly emulate
my ritual with the e-cig I should be fine.

Anyway I hope you don't start the pipe Steve, you may regret :-)