Dripping with your glorious sense of your self, you have not one constructive
comment in this long, masturbatory rant of yours, you twit.

It is all about YOU, and how YOU don't like this, and how YOU talked with
Curtis about it, and how YOU don't have time for it.

Newsflash: Who gives a shit? If you don't have another way to say what Rory has
said, than you are clearly out of your depth, once again.

You are one of the least creative people on here. You don't create anything,
except these rants of yours. A critic is all you are.

As Ann has said before, twice, sometimes you just need to go and fuck off.