--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> >
> > dear Rory, you got Judy and turq sort of agreeing. That's quite an
> > accomplishment (-:
>
> Ha! Sort of, yeah. Good point, Share!
>
> > And keep in mind, Ravi's going off cigarettes, so might be a little testier
> > than usual.
>
> True again! Good luck, Ravi; quitting can be a bitch, I am told, but I know
> you can do it.
>
> > Anyway, you've totally uplifted this place. And if anyone could lure Robin
> > back to FFL, it's you. And Obbajee (-:
>
> Thank you. Ha! Robin would be the final spice for this stew!
>
> > PS maybe see you all at Revs for that banana thingie, thank you for invite
> > (-:
> >

> You're more than welcome, Share; thank you for reminding me... Anyone is
> welcome to join us for Communal Bananagrams (making a cooperative and very
> dense crossword using 6 sets of B'grams tiles, no real rules, turns, or
> scoring; stay for as short or as long as you like) at Revelations in the back
> room most Mon-Thur afternoons from about 2 to 5. We may not be as regular as
> usual there for the next 2 weeks, though, as our "anchor" Tom T. will be
> away...But we will continue meeting in Paradiso on Sundays for B'grams from
> about 3 till closing, usually.
>
> *L*L*L*

The Athletic Club, branch 328, meets regularly for our exercises  on "How to
move our eyebrows up and down and keep the lower lip from dropping open
(otherwise known as the "Fly Catcher," position) while moving one arm at a time
across the table using small tile devices placed in ambiguous settings, for
particular silent terms, in one's head. May involve a hand wave lasting from 1
to 5 seconds in pose, usually to allow the dropping of the tile in its position.
There may be tea or coffee for the daring during this event.
Please contact Rory, "Banana man," for more details. :)