--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> > > please waste
> > > your time and dig out "my answer" to your last post.
> >
> > My last post:
> >
> > Your answer to it:
> >
> > I'll await your apology.
>
> You didn't post the last post of that discussion

I just posted the link to it above, headed "Your answer
to it." Yours was the last post of that discussion. My
last post in the discussion was the one linked to above
headed "My last post."

> nor my "answer" since I didn't bother.

You did bother. See the "Your answer to it" link above.

> Now, who's dishonest

You are, unquestionably. I just documented it.

Your only hope is to find a post from me to you in that
discussion made after the one I linked to above. But
there isn't any such post, and you are SOL.