--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:
(snip)
> You're the one that is lying by claiming I replied to all
> your posts, which I clearly didn't.

You clearly did reply to all my posts. I didn't reply to
*your* last post. You know it, I know it, you know I
know it. I posted the links. You couldn't come up with a
post from me in our discussion that you hadn't answered,
from either the Yahoo archive or the independent Mail
Archive. That's because no such post ever existed.

> And for good reason, one has to be fairly obsessed to
> bother about details that happened decades ago.

You seemed to have quite an interest in discussing those
details yourself, Nabby.

> As for shameful behavior you have been caught lying
> about this but refuse to admit it. That's shameful behavior
> in my book.

It's you who has been caught lying about this but refuses
to admit it. Nabby, it's just silly, because anybody can
check for themselves to determine who is lying. Plus which,
they know I don't lie, and they know you *do* lie.

The shameful behavior is all yours. I hope it keeps you
warm at night. And I'm sorry your ego is so fragile that
you can't admit having made a mistake.