--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "card" <cardemaister@...> wrote:

> It's obvious that during that high activity, memories (smRti)
> are being transferred to aakaasha, or somesuch, to be restored at the
> start of the next incarnation... ;D

I'd be with you about re-incarnation but for one thing; I can't
remember my previous life(s). Just think how useful it would be
if I could pass on to the next generation a load of stuff about
the local area and what to avoid, it would have made evolution
a lot simpler - no need for most infant training.

And these days we could set up a bank account and transfer the
cash to the next incarnation who would be born knowing the
sort code.

It would have an infinity of uses! But as it is we have to rely
on hypnosis (not very reliable) or new age gurus (even worse)
to tell us we were all Cleopatra or whoever.

In the face of the non-evidence I shall remain sceptical.