> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:

> > > No, because everything I've said about this has been true
> > > and documented.
> >
> > No is isn't.
>
> Yes, it is.

No it isn't.

> > > You, in stark contrast, cannot offer any evidence for your
> > > claims, because they're flat-out false. And you know it.
> >
> > You haven't shown any evidence of me answering your last
> > post. That's a fact, one that probably has dawn on you
> > long ago.
>
> I linked to both my last post and your answer to it about
> four or five rounds ago, Nabby, as you well know.

And carefully omitted, perhaps even deleted, your last post to make it look
like I did answer your last post, which I did not.

> > > I'm not the "Queen of" anything, but as you know, Nabby, I
> > > don't lie and haven't in this case.
> >
> > Yes you have.
>
> No, I have not. You have.

No I haven't but you consistently lie about this topic.

> >  No, you have been the
> > > one telling the falsehoods, as anyone who checks out our
> > > respective claims will discover.
> > >
> > > I know you're very anxious to get this off your back
> > > without having to make that admission,
> >
> > I'm not, I couldn't care less. But my pitta gets aggravated
> > when seeing someone lying through her teeth while trying to
> > get away with it.
>
> Except that isn't what you're seeing. You're seeing somebody
> refusing to let you get away with your accusation that *they*
> are lying when, as you know, it's you.
>
> > but the only way
> > > that's gonna happen is if you give me the last word.
> > > Understand?
> >
> > So it's all about Judy getting the last word ?
>
> In this case it is. I do not let accusations that I am
> dishonest stand.
>
> > Well I have news for you; you want have it because in this
> > case you don't deserve it.
>
> You don't have any choice.

So just carry on this "I never lie" conversation with yourself. I don't believe
you and your failure to produce anything other than "I am right you are wrong"
probably will make more people question you self-proclaimed "authority"
regarding facts in the future.