Hey Xeno,

I just realized a few days ago that I can read Greek letters.  Someone sent me
an email in Greek.  But I realized that he was speaking English, but using
Greek letters.  I eventually figured out what he said.

The funny thing is that when I copied the Greek text it would paste in English
on this forum.  Strange indeed.

So, I'll just leave that as a mystery for now.

JR

n FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@...>