"Potato chips are a non-essential foodstuff" - Blasphemy!!

Know whatcha mean about the prices, though. Lots of times, I'll try a store
brand - Lucky's is really good, one of the best. I shop like a damned hawk -
try to get everything I buy on sale - who cares what kind of OJ it is? As for
all the additives in processed food, I hope my body forgives me!

I like Gordon-Biersch too, also Sapporo, Long Board, and Michelob. Los Gatos
Brewing Co. has some good beer, too, though I don't think they bottle it.

Given your genes, have you tried making beer?