> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> (snip)
> > That's were you got your timeline wrong, and you prove another
> > time, that you always disguise facts, by simply creating a
> > diversion. Distract, point in a different direction to create
> > a smokescreen, and ultimately make your audience tired. And
> > it#s simply lame of you to not be able to admit obvious mistakes.
>
> No, no, toots, this was your mistake. It isn't a "diversion"
> or a "disguising of fact" or a "distraction" or a "smokescreen"
> to explain to you where you went wrong--quite the opposite, in
> fact. I'm so sorry it tires you out to have to deal with your
> errors, but them's the breaks.
>
> It should have been obvious when I referred to Robin's
> "courteous response" which post I had in mind

LOL only in your mind. I'm not into mind-reading, like yourself. If you are
referring to something, why don't you just spell it out, which post you mean,
so that we know, what you are talking about.

(since that was
> the *only* courteous response he addressed to you before he
> left),

I don't know what you mean by 'courteous'. that's totally your value system,
you live in a world, a bubble of your own.

but you were so anxious to "get" me that you didn't
> pay any attention to what I'd said and got the whole thing bassackwards (not
> for the first time, either).

Yes?? Because I didn't know what you had in mind?? Get real! Oh, yeah, you won,
because I didn't know what you had in mind, right? So silly.