--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn" <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> I think Barry is in the south of France pursuing
> solitude - or so he said, no?

In the south of France, solitude pursues YOU, not
vice-versa. :-)

But yes, I'm staying in a 300-year-old house that
used to be a silk-weaving establishment, and the
silence is so profound that the only thing that
disturbs it is the wind, which...uh...isn't all
that disturbing.

I quickly scanned FFL in Message View this morning,
but to be honest didn't bother to read anything
other than AZ's comments about BB and a couple of
Xeno's keen observations.

All I needed to know about FFL and its obsessions
could be learned from the search engine. I made a
total of 5 posts this "posting week," and then
moved out into the countryside and no longer
bothered either reading or responding. But search
for the number of posts made after August 16 that
contain "turq" OR "turquoiseb" OR "Barry" and you
get a grand total of 171 posts. Out of a total of
440 posts.

That means -- as far as I can tell -- that you
people are so devoid of things to talk about in
your own lives that you spend 38.8% of your posts
talking about someone WHO ISN'T EVEN HERE.

We've seen this before, in the way that some here
continued to obsess on Vaj or Curtis or Sal S or
others who blew off this place as Not Worth Their
Time. Try to imagine how embarrassing that'll be
for all of you if I do the same thing.

I mean, all these years (in some cases decades)
spent trying to demonize Barry, and all you can
find to talk about when he's not posting is...
uh...Barry. I think that kinda says it all.