Such a starry eyed optimist you are, Share! He has emailed me privately that he
is having trouble squeezing his considerable girth into the latest line of
Men's SPANX, the Kevlar-reinforced, Gut Buster 5000 series (not to be confused
with the Butt Guster 2000 series, which is worn lower on the torso). So, dream
on, fair one, but know the truth.