--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> Judy, Judy, Judy, it's always a pleasure to hear from you, regret
> this will only be a drive-by appearance as I'm now fully employed, and the
> wife
> expects me to work for the salary she pays me;

Sheesh, couldn't you work something out where you used
FFL as a forum to test publicity strategies or something?
You know, use us as a focus group?

 no more management consulting
> for me (shouldn't complain, I had a good 27 year run pretending that was
> work);
> my present retirement strategy is to work till I drop and then meet Robin in
> the big Starbucks in the sky (hope Melville will be there too), and find out
> what the hell happened at the bombing of Monte Cassino.

If I'm not there when you do, please find some way to
get word to me, OK? (In any case, I should be joining
you shortly if I haven't preceded you.)