Alternative endings are fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bob Price  wrote:

> Since death is all we can count on (if taxes are not your
> thing, there's always Dubai or life as an illegal alien in the
Netherlands) I
> think the key to picking a female householder is finding one with a
shared
> belief in unicorns.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCz0mLFsSFE
>

> ________________________________
> From: obbajeeba no_re...@yahoogroups.com
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
>

> Â Dear Bob,
>
> Greetings to you and yours.Â
> Cherishing this moment to share this message.
> I mischievously piled on top of Ann's post last evening due to similar
requirements of need, sleep and dreams.Â
> Please give the wife my well wishes, and please  tell her not to
worry about anything,  because,  even though John was married,
he too had fans  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLvTq6FdOj4Â
     and may the post limits be dropped forever, and may
the members monitor each other,  just like the buddy system on a
course, of course.