--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Hell, maybe he is just embarrassed by it. After all, Ravi is
> Indian. TM is a significant distillation, repackaging and
> rebirth of his spiritual heritage, and he is ignorant of it.
> So, if I were in his shoes, I'd want people to stop talking
> about it too, though a TM-centric forum may not be the bes
> place to start.:-)

DrD, you're misconstruing what Ravi wrote. He isn't saying he
wants people to stop talking about TM. You're pissed because he
includes you in the two people he wants to send off with Buck,
who doesn't want to discuss anything *but* TM stuff. His
implied criticism is of Buck's fundamentalist approach.

Secondarily, he's saying that among the top posters, he finds
your and Share's contributions to the discussions generally
to be of less interest than obba's and mine. In your case, I
don't agree, but he's entitled to express his opinion
(humorously, I might add).