Ok, Doc, good idea, see over at Batgap.

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:19 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Post Count Sat 24-Aug-13 00:15:10 UTC

I liked it too, and yes, very difficult to get to the bottom of something like
that with fewer posts.

Yeah, I really enjoy hearing something that has the ring of truth, but is still
far enough away, I can't quite make out what substantiates it. However, if you
simply think about the language of UC, the duality becomes clearer, "*I* am one
with you", "Everything is seen, in terms of *myself*", etc. A very, very subtle
duality.
Anyway, probably a topic for Batgap, if you like.