--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jason"  wrote:
> >

> > ---  "bobpriced" bobpriced@ wrote:
> > >
> > > As I'm sure he knows, I'm a huge fan of Turq's posts; so I'm
> wondering
> > > if anyone
> > > would be kind enough to translate this one for me, particularly the
> last
> > > paragraph.
> > >

> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI
> > >

> > Hey Bob, it's so nice to have you here.  You add color and
> > an extra dimension to this group.
> >
> > I think you scared Barry which is why he doesn't reply to
> > you.
> >
> > We are geneticaly hardwired to see symmetrical faces and
> > clear skin as attractive.  It indicates the genetic health
> > of the individual, resistance to infections etc.  Perhaps it
> > does irk him a bit when a woman gets attrracted to a baldy
> > like MMY.

> Jason, Maharishi wasn't always bald. I'm not female, so I can't really
> say if he was attractive to ladies, but as a devotee, there were
> certainly photos of him I liked, and I still like, this one for example.
> He doesn't look like a sex god there, but I certainly thought his
> demeanor was beautiful, the way he walked into the hall had something
> royal.

This is a stunningly beautiful picture of MMY. It is sublime and his eyes are
gentle and feeling. I have always loved this picture as well, although I have
not seen it for decades. The evident beauty of this man, as portrayed by this
moment in time when this picture was taken, attracts me to him for just about
every other reason than sexual however.