O' raviola you finally found me - appearing in the form of my mentor:

Vajrabhairava, the impenetrable terrifier who is death to death itself

and his wife ...

Vajravetali, the adamintine vampiress who sucks the life-blood
of the samaya breakers, the oath violators who violate their
original "words of divine honor" to help sentient beings.

However, as a Brahma-rakshasa you wouldn't know about that.

chivukula.ravi@...wrote:

> > Empty baby - I only asked you to go the abode of Raakshasaas to
provide
> > the perspective on how the innocence and playfulness of this dark
Krishna