I tried signing directly into 'Groups', which I never do, and I stumbled across
the Red Square picture, and a bunch of topic threads, and thought I was
tripping.

Since then, I have been accessing FFL by logging into my Yahoo mail account
first, and accessing my 'Groups' page from there. Same old, same old - don't
see any differences, in function, or appearance.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>