Any change in a computer interface that deviates much from what people used
before causes many problems. If we were 10-year olds, we probably could adapt
more quickly. I think Rick need a new banner photo or art for this new
interface as the old one, clunky as it is is hardly the right shape, and Yahoo
seems to have put one in by default.

Let's see how adaptable meditators and former meditators are. This interface is
doing without too many problems on my desktop, but I also read FFL on a
non-Apple tablet, and it is causing a lot of hangups, which also might be part
of the web browser's fault, as it also has been rebuilt.

We have here an example of Darwinian evolution. Our environment has changed. Do
we have insufficient adaptability to survive?