Apparently you can't post to this group without showing your email address.

On 9/1/2013 12:06 PM, j_alexander_stanley wrote:

Curious to see what shows up if I hide my email address...

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

When posting from the website, it appears like the only way to have a moniker show up instead of an email address is to use the "hide email address" option.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Ah, I've got my name back and paragraphs work.

That's something.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yes, I often ponder such things. A question they missed is "why is there something rather than nothing" probably because that isn't about to be answered any time soon, if it even can be.

Number 17 (what is at the bottom of a black hole) is an odd way of phrasing it as there is no bottom as they aren't actually holes, they probably mean "what is beyond the event horizon" but wanted it to appear snappy. Black holes are collapsed stars, we don't know what's inside in the same way we can't answer the question they missed, the laws of nature break down at these points and from where we are we can only guess, no way of testing and therefore not science.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

Oh, wonderful article, thanks for posting salyavin and I was pleased that I already knew about #11 and the Reimann hypothesis even though that knowledge came from a Numb3rs episode on same!