ah ha! noozguru, I wonder what that earlier opening did to the bridge's jyotish
chart!

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 11:08 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] The Bridge

No not the TV show though I was watching my recording last night of "The
Dome" on my DVR when after one set of commercials instead of returning
to the series full screen if moved to the upper right corner and as the
local CBS station put up a "Breaking News" alert showing cars crossing
the new span of the Bay Bridge.

The bridge was scheduled to reopen at 5 AM this morning but they
actually were able to get it ready in time to open it last night. Note
this is the most expensive bridge ever built and about 10 years late
mainly due to local narcissistic politicians squabbling over what it
should be.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/03/san-francisco-bay-bridge-delights-drivers-with-early-opening/