Wow, nice to get the full story.  I guess it all makes sense from their
perspective, except for the smearing of course.

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:57 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: The betrayal by Western students

Well
first off, strict Maharishi  true-believers dislike Rick in
particular for having been a skin carrier then setting up and holding
open a public forum [FFL] that gives free rein to straight-up negativity
about Maharishi and TM.  Second they dislike Rick for opening up the
larger inquiry in to the shadows and dirt of the shadows of the
movement.  They fundamentally don't like Rick personally because they
see him as not being essentially loyal but also being actively
disloyal in hosting FFL as a place which digs up dirt about TM and
Maharishi.  In particular of course as they see it is Rick who really
dug out and brought together the sex stories of the movement and who
has also persisted after the financial improprieties of the movement
community.  Of course that all gets close to home for these few
people who are both really enmeshed in the middle of things and so
identified with the Knowledge and Maharishi.
So, yes their having a
strong sense of self and loyalty defines themselves in a way that
holds them together.  One ballistic missile that always gets an early
launch and sent in conversation to destroy Rick's personal
credibility is an assertion that he would accepted money to find
dirt.  He supposedly did it for money. A strong personality in
the middle always asserts Rick particularly was 'paid' by the Kaplans
to find dirt on Maharishi.  That of course is a double dump as the
Kaplans were ultimately disloyal and then the assertion that they
'paid' and he might have taken money doing dirty work for the Kaplans
actively raking muck.  In pleasant conversation that pretty much ends
any discourse that cites Rick or anything FFL.  Of course it does not
help at all that Rick as a meditator, TM teacher, and former skin
carrier now helps over at the Ammachi meetings.  -FFL
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 Look,
These particular TM movement people are operating on a code of honor.  At that
level there is a strong sense of who and what they are doing.  After
all they are in the middle of doing great things as millenarian
revolutionaries.  And, we certainly are.

These
are some particular people who see themselves as being extremely
loyal and in their culture they actively test and hold everyone else
against their own standard of morality around their own sense of
loyalty from the top down.  It's evidently a lower form of morality
which drives most people away.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Kohlberg's_stages_of_moral_development

>--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:
>

>Its this kind of crap that shows what the Movement really is. While Rick was
>the one who convinced me that marshy was sexually active, he has been highly
>complimentary toward the old goat, and has been positive towards TM and its
>effects. What the Movement people demand is total lockstep with all the crap
>they believe, which apparently includes NO OTHER TEACHERS OR SAINTS!!! Yet, in
>typical TM Movement hypocrisy, they are more than willing to have asses like
>Russel Brand who disparages women, visits the Hare Krishnas and caused the BBC
>to be fined, let's see, I think it was 150,000 pounds for a prank he pulled.
>These guys are so foolish they can't see that if people like Rick were
>included, the Movement would be much stronger, much more widespread and TM
>more accepted around the world. So you guys who still love to love an
>organization whose leaders hide under their desks during a full eclipse, and
>are scared to enter a south facing entrance, go right
 ahead. And by the way, Rick didn't try to convince me marshy was a horny guy,
he just answered a couple questions I had and that was it.