buck, according to a couple of jyotishis there will be some help from Mercury
and Saturn both exalted and Venus and Sun both stronger in their own signs. At
least from Sept 6 to 16.

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 8:13 AM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: 20 Big Questions.

Dear Moderator Stanley, beware;
 Mangal is debilitated through October 5th, which brings turbulence and
conflict to the world [FFL]. At the same time, Rahu and Shani are both
transiting Tula for the next 18 months, which enhances the upheaval and danger
of conflict.
Avert the danger with more inner gazing and meditation now,
-Buck

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The Jyotish for this morning's pot of coffee was not very good, so all I can
say is that posts are showing up on the website almost immediately and showing
up later in email with greatly variable amounts of delay.