I'm cheering for you, Obbajee, I know you can do it. Yes, where is that Ravi? I
miss him.

________________________________
 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 11:25 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: 20 Big Questions.

Oh good, because that coincides with my recent Shani Surya period and my raja
yogas will kick in with my purchase of a substantial stake in their stock and
allow this change to run smoothly. I may become a bit heated at times, but that
will blow over quickly. I will have more fish to fry than the Turq, which is a
good thing.

Hey Ravi, how is yours hanging, baby?

Share, I am working on this. I am still not getting the
no_re...@yahoogroups.com. I am starting to get a trickle of posts by members
using their open emails. 24 at the moment.
I did run a filter. Did I say that before. Sorry for being redundant dealing
with this retarded new format.

Also, in two weeks, I go into major Venus cycle, which is guaranteed to make
neo work perfectly and FFL meet absolutely everyone's expectations.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

buck, according to a couple of jyotishis there will be some help from Mercury
and Saturn both exalted and Venus and Sun both stronger in their own signs. At
least from Sept 6 to 16.