Share Long:
> Richard, I gotta tell you that you're one of the
> posters who I almost always thoroughly enjoy both
> for the form and content of your posts. You make
> me laugh and also I take to heart what you say
> about current events and political issues.

Yeah, I mean if you had a levitation event with
someone, wouldn't that be pretty earth-shaking event?

Where is Dr. Pete when we really need him?

For some reason Turq left out Lawson, I wonder if he
reads Lawson's posts - probably not. Lawson is really
up on the medical and scientific aspect of TM practice.

Speaking of email, one guy I know who lives up in
Deadwood, SD, doesn't have email, or at least he
doesn't read it. Go figure.

He's probably like a lot of guys that work out in the
field - they have at least three free email accounts
but they don't even remember the passwords to one of
them. LoL!

But, if you want a slot-machine repaired, he's the guy
to go to. He does have a flip-phone though and a
land line. He used to live up in Reno, and had a large
business of his own there servicing thousands of gaming
machines, until he got divorced. So, now he works out of
a warehouse off Main Street in Deadwood.

Go figure.