Emily, a wonderfully validating book for introverts is Susan Cain's Quiet. She
also has some youtube items, including a TED talk. She thinks that the emphasis
on being extroverted began with How To Win Friends and Influence People.

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2013 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: I blame the haystacks (was
Sacre Bleu)

Yeah.....I know. I think it's that I was incorrectly labeled an extrovert as a
child; based on Ravi's post of the other day, I am confirming what I always
thought; in fact I am an introvert.  All these years spent trying to be an
extrovert; so stressful it has been. I can probably stop unstressing about it
all now online and retreat into my den for a little inner child work.  Smile.