Michael Jackson:
> You idiot - have you ever considered taking a course
> in reading comprehension?

So, we are agreed that you are prejudiced against Hindus.

> My point is not about Indians on skins, but about men
> who claim to be enlightened or close to it having to
> fret about the vibes in the chair they want to sit on.

Addressing the important issues!

Lot's of men all over the world sit on skins and proclaim
themselves enlightened and then fret about the vibes in
their chair.

Everyone sits on skins and every body is a skin boy. If
you didn't have skin to sit on, you'd be just a skeleton
like Jeffery Petersen on Craig Ferguson.

I mean, it's not like you don't have your own myths and
superstitions to live by, such as the anti-GMO myth,
and the global warming myth. Go figure.

You probably even shake hands with other people and
salute the U.S. flag at ball games. LoL!