 From: "lengli...@cox.net" <lengli...@cox.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 5:43 PM
Subject: RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: RE: RE: RE: Describing
Communal (Meditating) Fairfield

What do you mean you use a mantra during TM?

What does that MEAN?

My experience is that what I call "mantra" in one TM session may or may not be
like "mantra" in another.

Characterizing it as even a "thought" is probably misleading by most people's
standards as they have a very specific idea of what "thought" means.

So...

After all this time, what do you mean by "mantra" in the context of TM?