propinquity strikes again!

________________________________
 From: "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com" <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 10:44 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Re: Rules for Iowa

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
I don't see how its an insult - but they that have the crappy consciousness see
crap everywhere - and I don't even know who made the comment since it doesn't
show up on the FFL group now that all is Neo - one would think the TMO had
created and was organizing Yahoo NEO.

It was your biggest fan Richard.