 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:31 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Re: Rules for Iowa

And the second book could be called, "How I Can Still Tie Everything Negative
In the World to Something in the TMO (and How They Conspired To Prevent Sales
of My First Book!)".

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Mike, I think at this point you would do well to write a book titled, "How I
Can Tie Everything Negative In the World to Something in the TMO", (or
something to that effect)  Or come to think of it, you could just make it a
compilation of your posts here!