John Jr. esq:
> A few weeks ago, I called the technical support staff for ATT...

She could have been a military brat that works at the call center
in San Antonio - that's where AT&T is located (used to be
Southwestern Bell). Lots of military brats around here. I used to
have a DSL account with AT&T and still have a land line (same
number since 1965). Mom was born here and I have cousins all
over the place.

The company built the AT&T Center in San Antonio for the Spurs
basketball team (NBA National Champs four times). "The Spurs'
four NBA championships are the fourth most in NBA history,
behind only the Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, and Chicago
Bulls."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio_Spurs
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Antonio_Spurs >

Spurs game at AT&T Center: