Oh I understand now - you didn't say spaciness, you just said side effects -
but I understand now what you meant.

________________________________
 From: "authfri...@yahoo.com" <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mitchell Kapor

Yes, as I believe I said, some people have had very serious side effects.
However, my point was that the "spaciness" during rounding was generally not
serious, but the rules about not leaving the facility or making important
decisions during the course would have made good sense even if that was the
complete extent of the side effects. IOW, the rules didn't constitute a
"conundrum."

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I'm not so sure that's true - for me personally the unstressing was something
that passed by the time of the end of each course, but I have heard of plenty
of people who had problems long after the courses were over, plus the people
who were not helped by course leaders and were either kicked off or left on
their own.