 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:
RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Surviving Whole Foods

Thank you for the kind thought Share, you are thinking kindly of me, no? -
after my observation that you are incapable of grasping the main point of any
straightforward post (you have now demonstrated my additional observation in
that comment).