 From: "anartax...@yahoo.com" <anartax...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 12:43 PM
Subject: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] End of the Bread Box on Wheels

Dynamite. Don't stand too far away in case the fuse burns out and you have to
relight it. Otherwise, if the DVD is going to be overdue, take the whole unit
into the library and say, 'The DVD is stuck in here. Can you help me get it
out?' See what they do. There should be enough techies in FF to figure it out
in any case. But suppose you were stuck on that metaphorical desert island, and
there was no one to help you. How would you proceed? (That means getting the
DVD out of the player; if you are on that island, no way you are going to
return the DVD on time.)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> Share
wrote:

noozguru or anyone, a dvd is stuck in the dvd player. I called Panasonic but
they put me on terminal hold. It's a library dvd too! Any ideas? thanks