Akasha:
> > But what is your definition of CC? (but define it in a non-seeking
> > way :) )

Judy:
> In my understanding of how MMY uses the term, CC
> is permanent, 24-hour-a-day foreground PC.

Is there "no-I"?

Is one in CC, at home with all knowledge?

In CC, is one spontaneously in accord with all the laws of nature?

Does anger manifest in that state?

>From it, does spontaneous abilities manifest?

Are ritam experiences necessarily clear in CC?

Does celibacy naturally "happen" in CC?

What is the experience of witness sleep? Of dreaming?

Is it "a turn on the switch in a dark room" experience where its clear
that its impossible for anyone not in full established CC to have any
inkling as to what CC is about?

What happens when a person in CC meditates?

Does a person in cc aura's change? Their breath? Their need for sleep?

> > Can you now get universal consensus on this list for that
> > definition?
>
> If I'm representing MMY's definition correctly,
> I ought to be able to, at least from those who
> recall MMY's teaching.  Corrections to my
> understanding of how MMY uses the term are
> welcome.

Well, I hold the issue is not just remembering the teaching. The issue
is taking the claims of those proclaiming the state and categorizing
all of their claimed or unclaimed attributes within the CC framework
as "necessary and /or sufficient or bogus/not relevant." And coming up
with a consistent framework.

If one wanted to do so. I am not saying its necessary or even useful.
Just interesting.

> I'm only suggesting it because it's a term we're
> all familiar with, and it's not a complicated
> definition.

yes. I understand. I have had the same thought. Until i tried to apply
it and met some of the above issues.