 From: Jason <jedi_sp...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5:35 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Theology of Breaking Bad

Could you name a few countries?

IMHO, dress diferences actually perpetuate, bias, prejudices
and discriminations, on a very subtle level, deep  in the
subconscious.

Where is Ann when I need her?

Nothing in the universe is static. We evolve and adapt to
everchanging conditions. Stasis means sure extinction. The
universe is an extremely dynamic place.  This is really a
survival issue.