 From: "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:28 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Senator Ted Cruz Attempts to Hold the Country as
Hostage

He's planning to filibuster his way through Congress to get his conservative
agenda.  If he succeeds, the federal government will be shutdown.  By the way,
this could also make or break his ambition to be the next president of the US.

http://news.yahoo.com/cruz-vows-speak-till-cant-against-obamacare-190418833--finance.htmlhttp://